Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It Just Keeps Getting Better

So you saw that my wheat belly is gone, and now the news keeps coming. Not only am I losing weight easier (down to 156 now!), but my clothes are looser now, Especially my pants. I may have to buy new jeans and pants soon because I have to wear a belt with all of them now! This diet has really made the difference I was looking for!

Other excitement, David and I only have a few days left at Sonic, and we move at the end of next week. God has truly blessed us, and we surely would have never made it without Him, with the help of our family and friends. I've got the house probably about halfway packed, with boxes everywhere and piles of empty boxes in places too. I'm so ready to move on to the next stage of our lives, and so anxious to get back to Cincinnati!

I'm making some progress with my writing, learning new things along the way and getting re-acquainted with some things I had forgotten. I've also made another step; being honored to copy edit my mentor's new book that will hopefully be coming out soon. I realize I'm in the target audience, but I still feel privileged to have such an important part behind the scenes.

With so much going on in our lives right now, it's hard to focus on everything. I know God's got a plan and I can't wait to see what it is, and in the meantime I know we just have to trust in Him and His timing. Still waiting for a family, but we both think it's coming soon. Of course, soon to us and soon to God might be two different times, but I'm hoping and praying it's on our end of soon. I keep seeing more redheaded babies everywhere to couples with no red hair, so maybe that's a sign? Whatever the case, I know God knows what He's doing, and I'm doing what I can to help my body naturally do what it's supposed to do. Who knows, maybe that'll help things along.

No comments:

Post a Comment