Thursday, October 25, 2012

God is Awesome!

So this week David and I have been focusing on trying to find seasonal work, going all over our side of Cincy trying to find places we could work. We applied at several places and kept praying that God would lead us in the right direction. We started on Monday, and I just got back from an interview at Macy's with a job! It pays great and it's actually a nice place to work where I feel like I'm surrounded by mature people. I just hope I can keep up, but by the grace of God I can. If this is where He wants me to be, then He will help me do what I need to do. David had an interview with Sears, and they apparently require a second interview, which he has tomorrow morning. They put him in docking and loading (working with trucks) instead of cashier, hoping that there is a position open for him. Pray that he finds favor.

My writing has unfortunately suffered greatly since moving, but I think it's because I've been so focused on getting a job and helping around the house, I've just been tired. Also still getting used to the city.

Another great piece of news is that I've gone down two pant sizes without realizing it! I'm still able to wear juniors at JCP, so I didn't know how it translated to women's. My pants are a 16 and some of Mom's jeans are 12. My pants are huge on me and Mom's jeans fit perfectly! My day just keeps getting better! God is so incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment