Saturday, August 11, 2012

Roller Coaster Ride

I know I haven't been blogging in a while, but there's really been nothing worth writing about; until this week. At the beginning of the week I started feeling incredibly tired, nauseous, dizzy, and every other pregnancy symptom in the book. However, because of my history, I wanted to wait until at least four days after the day I was scheduled to start my monthly because I've been four days late before. So all week I've been feeling so sick and completely exhausted, especially yesterday (the day I was scheduled). Yesterday morning was the sickest I've felt all week. I was sure I was pregnant because I figured that had to be a sign. All through work that afternoon I was miserable! I wanted to curl up in a ball, cry, and fall asleep. Unfortunately I had let it slip the past few days to co-workers that I thought I might be pregnant but I wasn't sure yet. Well, this morning when I went to the bathroom, I discovered a tiny amount of light pink on the toilet paper. I was confused and a little worried. I kept checking and it hadn't changed, but then suddenly I didn't have to check the toilet paper anymore. I think it's safe to say I'm not pregnant. I called my mom to talk to her about it, and I started crying. I was 99.9% sure I was pregnant, and then this happens! I do think I'm better off not knowing for sure though. I'm just a little down this morning because of everything that's happened to me physically and emotionally. It's always a roller coaster ride for me, especially this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment