Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

This week has been an important week for my family. My parents' 31st anniversary was yesterday and my sister-in-law's birthday is today.

I have so much to be thankful for today. God has richly blessed me and provided for me, both with a husband who loves me so much and a family who keeps us off the streets. Recently God has provided me and David with jobs that pay well and that we enjoy. For the past couple of days I have been sick with sinus garbage, but had to go to work anyway. Yesterday I felt worse than the day before, and God blessed my efforts because I had a very good selling day. David is doing well at his job as well. He was one of two hired on for the holiday, and was in a little competition for a full time position (the other would get part time). However, the other person vying for the job is no longer employed after a couple days, leaving David the only new person, which gives him a big advantage. He even picked up some of the hours open from when the other guy left. David has over 40 hours this week, which is a blessing because it shows his willingness to work hard, and he will get good money.

We are showing thanksgiving to some friends by inviting them over for lunch since they have no one with them this year.

Although God has decided not to bless me with children at the moment, I haven't lost faith but I do wish something had happened by now. I know that's not really a "thanks" but it does come to mind when thinking about all that I'm thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment