Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's Almost Time

We've been so busy and I've been so uncomfortable that I've practically forgot about updates! I'm now 34 weeks and been having Braxton Hicks contractions. We've had both our baby showers, and gotten plenty of great stuff for Samuel! It's been so exiting getting everything prepared, set up, and put together. It's becoming more real by the day, especially now that the nursery is almost done and the car seat and stroller are put together (just have to install the car seat now). Samuel's been giving me all kinds of pains and discomforts as he's gotten bigger. Most all of his rolls, movements, and kicks hurt, but he definitely responds to Daddy! We are both ready for him to be here, and not just emotionally. I'm getting anxious, but having the Braxton Hicks actually help to get me ready, which I guess is the point.

David's been doing well at work, despite some of his co-workers not pulling their weight. His supervisors and others have changed some rules and policies, which works in David's favor. Now he is able to take two weeks of extended leave for when Samuel comes, which makes both of us happy. David has been so great to me! He's been a huge help around the house, and loves talking to and playing with Samuel, which of course is entertaining but painful sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment