Friday, April 19, 2013

God is Great!

Sorry I've not posted in a while, honestly I simply forgot with everything else going on. David recently got a job at Amazon and it pays well. Also, we've been searching for a place to live, and we've just been approved at an apartment complex we applied at and are moving in May! Praise God! It's actually part of the apartments my parents used to live in, just the cheaper side. It'll be baby's first home.

Speaking of baby, we go next Friday to our ultrasound to see if the placenta has moved, and, after doing some research, I've discovered that it's possible we could find out the sex! I've got somewhat of a baby belly, which I'm very proud of, and I've bought baby's first diapers and wipes, a diaper pail, and just ordered the crib and changer! The last two were the only big things I'm getting, but I was picky in what I wanted. I've been so excited I can hardly stand it! God is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment