Friday, March 15, 2013

God's Greatest Blessing!

So I know I haven't updated my blog in a long time, but it's because the one thing worth blogging I couldn't talk about until now. God has decided to bless us with a baby! That's right, I'm pregnant! I'm actually almost three months, and boy has it been interesting. I've definitely had symptoms, and I'm starting to get really excited because I had my first OB appointment, and next week we get to see an ultrasound. I'm thankful beyond words that God has given us this gift.

Something else great that has happened, David has an interview with a church in Dayton, the same day as the ultrasound.

So now that everyone knows, I'll try to keep updating on my pregnancy, as well as David's progress. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers and keep them coming.

1 comment: